Wednesday, May 2, 2007

HORNER SHUT ME DOWN? DON'T THINK SO!!!

Just because I take some time off some fools around Portsmouth believe that they can spread my demise as fact. I found it funny to receive emails that said Lookdeeper and Chiefy Horner had joined forces and shut me down. Not so! See I'm alive just a little under the weather lately but now it has passed and it's about time to get back to work.

Gary Daniels, aka Lookdeeper, is just a simple copycat, pretender, or wanna be social cop without the balls to get out and actually take on the fight in the open public. Kinda like the majority of those six people on MOES'S FORUM that right about people without telling who they are so that someone can respond to them, or investigate their backgrounds.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the end for poor MOE and his followers. Austin and others that have been around me long enough know I don't make idle threats. I only make promises. First it starts with their websites, then their finances, then their credibility. It's always been a simple formula to follow with those that write lies and don't want to back them up in public.

SSA is coming MOE! Hope you like what arrives!

John Welton (DD)