Wednesday, May 9, 2007

POSSIBLE SEX OFFENDER GARY DANIELS AKA LOOKDEEPER RANTS ON!!!

It truly never ceases to amaze me the responses posted on local forums when I write an initial story about someone asking a question to them such as my latest story about LOOKDEEPER, (Gary Daniels) possibly being a convicted sexual predator in Hamilton County Ohio.

Over on MOE'S FORUM, Daniels seems to have blown a gasket about my story but he doesn't attack me, he goes after Portsmouth City Councilman Bob Mollett. To my total surprise, Gary Daniels failed to deny that he is the sexual predator in Hamilton County. Doesn't that make you wonder? Hum!

Daniels lies to the readers on Moe's Forum by putting a hyper-link up claiming you are going to www.dougdeepe.com when in fact that website is no longer up and running. Where you are going is to this site which if you look in your address bar clearly shows that you are NOT on www.dougdeepe.com. This proves how big of a deceitful liar (and leads me to wonder again if he is the sexual predator in question) that Gary Daniels is and will always be. What other proof does anyone need than this. His claim that Portsmouth Councilman Bob Mollette has any connection to this blog site is false and I hope that Councilman Mollette considers taking legal action against Daniels to shut his mouth up, once and for all!!! Either get it right or shut up Daniels about Councilman Mollette. I just wonder why the fixation on the Mollette's by Daniels? Is he also a serial stalker?? It makes you wonder!

I did take a few minutes to read some other postings made by Daniels on Moe's Forum and it seems like Daniels is fixated on Councilman Mollette and Teresa Mollette having ownership of my old website Dougdeepe.com. Theresa Mollette immediately offered me the old website back when she saw I was returning to writing on the web but I have no need for the old website. In fact, the current blog you are reading this story on is free of charge. The old website charged me over $20.00 a month to maintain and operate. Anyone willing to pay for a free service is stupid.

So why is Gary Daniels so adament that Teresa Mollette return to me or give up the old website Dougdeepe.com?? Could it be that Daniels was one of the individuals that wanted to grab my old site and reopen it to do some writings using my internet name to deflect attention away from them?? I believe so!

Daniels has always been a "boy" (he doesn't deserve the distinction of being called a man) that hides under the coattails of others. First he puns his nickname off of me, then he jumps behind any public official that has some type of agenda against anyone that Daniels wants to attack. If anyone is working with Portsmouth Chief Charles Horner it is Gary Daniels. Daniels is a coward to come out in the open and fight battles alone as I have done, yet he believes he can dictate to those who own websites as to the "rightful owners" of an old website.

Daniels, a possible sexual predator that seems to enjoy tweeking the boobs of minor girls, I have only one thing to say to you: Take a hike and mind your own business.

Have a nice day.

John Welton (Doug Deepe)