Saturday, May 26, 2007

LOOKDEEPER OR IS IT CHARLES MANSON??? What do you think!


I thought that Charles Manson was still locked up at San Quentin Prison in California! But I'm not to sure now after seeing this man in the picture walking around free at a May 2007 Portsmouth City Council Meeting.

I'm not sure but is the swastika still on his forehead?? Oh, that's not Charlie, that's none other than Lookdeeper, Gary Daniels, from Westerville, Ohio.

I've been writing about this guy for about a week and this picture came up on another web blog where the owner of that blog was giving his opinion on scary Gary. (Click on this link to read that story on Rivervices: http://rivervices.blogspot.com/ ).
It seems that Gary Daniels has been a thorn in the sides of many people around Portsmouth. I thought maybe I was the only one that thought Daniels was missing a few screws in the mental department but after reading Bob Forrey's story, I'm positive that I'm not alone.
Daniels was making it his life goal to destroy Portsmouth City Councilman Bob Mollette. I'm not sure what the rationale for Daniels actions were about but when he decided to try to lie on Councilman Mollette and the councilman's wife by using me as a pawn right then and there I decided enough was enough. I gave fair warning to Daniels to retract the lies or I would take him on via the internet and expose him for what he really is; an internet stalker who ignores his families needs while he tries to destroy an honest man like Bob Mollette.
Well I thought it would be a better battle but Daniels is away licking his wounds, (if not licking other things) and his followers on another forum have just about lost total interest in the rantings of Daniels.

As Bob Forrey wrote in his story Daniels decided to use a computer name similar to my Doug Deepe name to play off of it and try to get people to follow him instead of me. That didn't work for long. Following Daniels can only lead those that follow him to the looney toon farm.

I must apologize to Charles Manson. I didn't mean to offend Charlie by calling Daniels, Manson. I have to admit though that the two do look alike, both crazed fools.

More on Daniels later.

John Welton (DD)