Thursday, May 10, 2007

NEW LAWSUIT THREAT THIS TIME BY COLLETTE! DON'T SING IT BABY, BRING IT!

I had some free time yesterday so I decided it was time to go back over to Moe's Forum and read for myself some of the things that were being emailed to me to ensure what I was receiving was the truth. Low and behold I find one posting by Karen Collette, aka Karen Wellman, aka Paul Penix Srs. "step" daughter (her words), threatening to sue me! Not only did she make the threat but she went on to say that she received her advice from the Scioto County Prosecutors Office.

It appears that Karen Collette/Wellman/Penix is upset that I wrote about her deceased daddy and his association with the SOGP gangsters along with the fact that she had stated to me that she was going to make application for disability benefits for some medical condition that she told me wasn't really that serious.


First the medical issue. I have an audio tape of myself talking with Collette where it is crystal clear what she told me so I'm not worried one bit about this issue. Maybe Collette has forgotten about her telephone call to me asking to meet with me in the Portsmouth Krogers parking lot. Hum, I wonder! While she stood outside my van and told me about an issue at SOCF (Collette was one of my sources for a few stories about working conditions at SOCF) I was running a tape recorder to capture her words to protect me in the event of a lawsuit. During our discussion, SOCF employee Brady Womack pulled up and walked inside Krogers. Collette became very nervous and it was at that point she stated that she had filed for disability from the prison and that her condition was such that she could fake the amount of pain she was having because it could not be measured. Was she lying then or now?? Do you think with this tape that I'm worried about that issue? Not a chance.

Now for her deceased dad! Collette wrote on Moe's Forum that the funeral procession held against the 3 City Councilman twenty plus years ago was simply to show the death of the City of Portsmouth. What Collette fails to tell readers in her post is that her father ran pictures in the Portsmouth Daily Times that showed three caskets, not one, three, being pulled down Chillicothe Street with "Wanted Posters" on the carriage with pictures of each City Councilman on a seperate casket! Now I'm not a rocket scientist but if the procession was simply about the death of the City of Portsmouth why are there "3" caskets? Simple, the procession was calling for the death of the 3 City Councilmen, Harold Daub, Andrew Clausing, and Mark Price.

The night of the procession these men had their homes attacked! Men showed up with guns to possibly carry out the death warrant on these men that had been plastered on the PDT paper!
I have one of the Councilmen in question on the record stating that it was his belief the procession was requesting his death. So, do you think this worries me about a lawsuit? Not a bit!

So Collette/Wellman/Penix, bring yourself on down and file your suit and lets get it on! I can't wait to get you under oath and then bring in my other sources at SOCF to prove you to be the lying bitch that you truly have become! As for your going to the prosecutor for advice, it proves to me and others that what I said about you and your family having connections with the "gangsters" is in fact true. Scioto County Prosecutor Mark Kuhn defends the gang and where did you head? Right to the head legal gangster of Scioto County. As I said once before, you protest to much! So, don't sing it, bring it! I'm praying you file suit. Please, please do it! You're like the others, all mouth, no substance!

John Welton aka DD