Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WOMAN WANTS OUR HELP TO SMEAR LOCAL POLITICIAN! SEEMS THIS WOMAN LIKES SLEEPING AROUND THEN CAUSING TROUBLE!


I have received emails and telephone calls from a woman named Olivia Kelly (picture above)seeking my help and the help of others to smear/expose a local politician that she claims she had a baby with. This individual allegedly is a Scioto County Commissioner who Olivia claims she has had a romance with for quite some time. This woman seems to be, in my opinion, "weird", to put it mildly. Some of the phone calls from this woman to me have stated, "I need your help finding someone but I can't tell you who the person is." Then within a couple of minutes I get an angry return call claiming I'm ignoring her because she somehow learned I'm friends with the politician she claims fathered her child. I have saved the phone call messages and emails she sent me so she can not state that she did not contact me asking me for help. This woman has also been writing on local internet forums about her trist with this local politician.

Now I find on the internet another story about Olivia Kelly. This story states that she has another child out of wedlock and that she and that son have filed a case for her son to have visitation with his father's other children. What strikes me with this new story is how this woman claims that she wants to "keep her kids out of the public eye." Her public action makes me doubt her private statements. For those of you that have had contact with this woman in the past, I wonder if you knew this was going on in a county up north? Here is that story for you to read:

Teen suing father for visitation rights Friday, May 5, 2006 BY Shane Hoover REPOSITORY STAFF WRITER
BOB ROSSITER


Mark Brigham and his mother, Olivia Kelly, show pictures of Mark with his half sisters. The Washington Township teen is suing his father in Columbiana County for visitation rights with the girls.


WASHINGTON TWP. - Mark Brigham wants to see his half sisters, so the 14-year-old Washington Township boy is taking the bold step of taking his father to court in an attempt to make it happen. Brigham is a freshman at St. Thomas Aquinas High School. He runs track and is hoping to play football next year.


What he wants most, he said, is to be able to visit his two half sisters who live in Minerva.
“I’m asking to see them on weekends and on holidays,” Brigham said. “Just normal brother-sister stuff. To be able to hang out together.”



Brigham was born after his father — who also is named Mark Brigham — had an affair with a woman, Olivia Kelly. The teen said he first learned he had three half sisters — one is an adult, the other two are teens — a few years ago. Kelly introduced him to one of the girls at a soccer game. “Mark could tell who his sisters were,” Kelly said, flipping through a photo album with pictures of her son with the girls. “They all look alike.”


For a while, Brigham had contact with his sisters, but that ended after a dispute between Kelly and the elder Mark Brigham over child support, Kelly said.
Brigham and the girls now keep in touch through meetings at high school sporting events and e-mail. If the girls’ parents find out, they get grounded, she said.


“I don’t understand why they can’t let these kids be together,” Kelly said.
The girls’ parents, Mark and Mary Brigham, could not be reached for comment. Messages were left at a phone listing for the couple. Both sides will meet before a Columbiana County judge next week in Lisbon for a hearing.


“I’ve never heard of a case like this,” the boy’s attorney, Thomas J. Tangi, said.
The attorney said he took the case because it presents a chance to expand the limits of the law, “and he’s a nice kid.” Dick W. Mount Jr., attorney for Mark and Mary Brigham, said the case brings up an interesting issue, but declined to comment further with the case pending.
Reach Repository writer Shane Hoover at (330) 580-8338 or e-mail: http://us.f379.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=shane.hoover@cantonrep.com

If the local politician is the father of this woman's second child then he should step up and take care of the baby. It's my understanding this woman was around the Scioto County Area right before the November 2006 elections. She claims that the elected official told her to stay quiet until after the election and that he would then take care of her. If this is true, the Commissioner should resign his office.

My question to Olivia is: What does she want from this married man?? What happened, if true, was wrong by both of them. Looking at what this woman is doing up north leads me to believe that this politician should step forward soon and explain this story. If not, I expect we will see this woman, her baby, and a story in the local press very soon. Seems she knows how to play the game! Especially the political game!

Just for the record: The Scioto County Commissioner is NOT Commissioner Mike Crabtree! (Thought I would ensure Crabtree's wife/family doesn't accuse him!) Oh well, as much as I hat to clear him, it's not Tom Reiser either.

So, can you figure it out now??? There's only 3 of them!



John Welton (DD)